If you were here would would celebrate big time. We would even have a fabulous cake, maybe one that looks like this ...
And then we would let you have a birthday bite, or stick your fingers in it, whichever you prefer.
After cake maybe we could have a tea party.
Love you!
5 comments:
Did you really make that cake? WOW!!!!!!!
Thanks, Nicole. I did make it. It was my first attempt at fondant so I learned a few things not to do next time, but I was pretty excited at how it turned out.
Your children are so big and adorable. And, of course, your cake is amazing. We still talk about the superman cake you made for Lucas.
oh my goodness they are so stinkin adorable! way to make me miss them a zillion times more :[ i love you guys!
This was sooooo stinkin' cute! Hope she had a great one (and your mom too)!
Post a Comment