We are leaving town tomorrow morning, so we celebrated Christmas with our family today. Having your own Christmas with your own family is the best thing ever, only made better with happy memories of when we were the kids.

Sam's big gift was from Santa (this Santa lives in CT, by the way). He got a huge wooden Thomas the Tank Engine train set. Savannah got tons of clothes and was surprisingly non-destructive of the train track.

Aren't they cute in their matching pj's?

We left a note and some caramel brownies for Santa and some carrots for the reindeer.

Sam was pretty excited to see the stockings filled.


Although, we wish ours looked more like this. I made these for my sister and her family. They are the same pattern (aka size and shape) of the ones we grew up with. Abram and I decided next Christmas we will have our own "official" stockings. No more of the cheap, store bought, mismatched stuff. So I am already on the lookout for fabric. So fun!
Here is Sam opening his present from Papa and Grandmary. He loves it, thank you!!! I would love to say more about what Papa and grandmary gave us, but I have been sworn to secrecy until all of my siblings open theirs. Sorry, Clark! :)
And here is another one just for fun.
Merry Christmas!!!
3 comments:
merry christmas!! it's nice to see that the room has been rearranged again. i kind of miss seeing all the changes...
It was so cute to see Sam encounter his new train! Merry Christmas!
I love you guys!!!
Post a Comment