Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Fall Photos


Welcome to the Cordell catch up post!

I Have to admit, of all Sam's new tricks him moving around in his crib is one of my favorites. It's like a little game of where's Waldo. This has been the best position to find him in so far. He seemed bound to get out of that crib one way or another.






Eating!

Sam loves his highchair and all the new foods that come. He will even eat green beans and peas!



Who can resist a baby with food on their face?





What a charmer!



Hey, don't get too carried away!



Having Some Fun!



It was great to spend a few days in HB for Thanksgiving.
Here Sam and Bryce are getting better acquainted.
Hands to yourselves, boys!



Disneyland with the fam was a blast!
Apparently Pirates brought out the scariest in all of us.

Sam is already learning the power of flattery.




Halloween


We enjoyed a festive Candy Holiday. Abram talked me into dressing up so I thought I would "spice things up" by making a matching costume for him. Do you know what we are? There was some debate over weather Sam was a duck or a chicken. I vote duck. Either way he enjoyed trick-or-treating with cousins.












BYU Games
Once again we enjoyed third row season tickets to BYU football. Sam, Abram, and I went to all but one home game this year. Occasionally we got to bring friends.


















8 comments:

Anonymous said...

my personal favorite is the one with the shirt that we bought hahah. he is so cute you guys! he is looking more and more like both of you every day. it is so exciting to see how much he has grown.

i cant wait to actually see the REAL baby..
and you guys too, but thats a given.
i love you!

-kenna

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! I know I get to see Sam all the time, but it is always fun to look at pictures.

Tylershark said...

Wow, a new post! Thanks for the update. I think he's a chicken.

Michelle S. said...

So many fabulous pictures!! I always knew your babies would be gorgeous. I remember when you were a baby and thinking you were the cutest baby ever,and that your kids were probably going to be just as adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys know the shirt that says "If you think I'm cute you should she my AUNT." Well it should say aunts! because he has more then one!!! I love Sam.. and i guess i love you two people too. i can not wait until you come home for christmas!!!!

~ shelby
a.k.a- aunt booty

Anonymous said...

hey hey hey....... ok so i knw you hear this a lot but it is so so so so true?! YOUR BABY IS SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! well i hope you guys have a fun and happy day.

Love your,
Aunt Booty
(Shelby)

nicole said...

WENDY - i'm soooo excited i found you on here. sam is adorable! sorry i still haven't called you back. everytime i think to its late here which means its super late there. we'll catch up soon :)

Cassie said...

Brotherrrrrrr....

Its been a while. I like the Salt and Pepper shakers. Those are awesome!

Brandon