Tuesday, May 29, 2007

What's Your Guess?

The nurse just came in to up the pitosin again. We just had the doctor come in and he said they had all put their heads together and have decided that they've done almost everything that they possibly can. They have us on pitosin and if I'm not in active labor by five tonight then they'll do a C-section. The doctor's exact word's were that I have a snowball's chance in you know where of getting this baby out on my own. SO to spice this up we want guesses on what time our baby boy will come and how much he'll weigh. Post your guesses!

16 comments:

Tylershark said...

The baby will be born at 5:43 pm. He will weigh 7 pounds 5 ounces.

Anonymous said...

nc dad says 7:15 pm and he will weigh 7 pounds 14 ounces.

Kristen said...

The baby will be born at 6:15 pm and will weigh 8 pounds, 9 ounces.

Anonymous said...

The baby will be born at 8 pm and will weigh 8 pounds, 6 ounces. grandmary

Anonymous said...

I predict the baby will be born at 6:37 pm and will weigh 8 pounds 3 ounces! Go baby(and Wendy and Abram)!

Love always,
NC Mom

Jennifer B. said...

Baby will come at 10:11 p.m. (I think you're going to be in active labor soon) and weigh 8 lb. 5 oz.

Clark said...

7 lbs 10 ounces. 6:48 p.m.

Anonymous said...

6:59 PM 8 pounds 4 ounces

Anonymous said...

7 pounds 7 ounces at 7:35 pm

Michelle S. said...

6:20 pm 9 lbs 1 ounce

Michelle S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle S. said...

I also guess 7:03 pm 6 lbs 3 ounces

The Nelsons said...

i'm a little late but my guess is 8 pounds 1 ounce and born at 7:05
-nat

Anonymous said...

I think it will be at about 8:20 and he wil weigh 7 lbs 5 ounces

Anonymous said...

hmmm... 6 lbs, 7:26 pm, 17 inches

Tylershark said...

I change my mind, I'm going with Riley's guess.