Good news: We are admitted at the hospital and they are going strait to Pitosin. Don't let this make you think that my body is looking any more ready for labor than it did Thursday night though, its not.
Bad News: Now I can't have the pancakes Abram promised me if I had to have another 6 hours of waiting.
I guess I would choose baby over pancakes, eh?
Oh there is more good news - they are having a real professional do my IV this time. Hooray for anesthesiologists. Well maybe I'll save that celebration for after the IV goes well.
IV report: Dude, already love the anesthesiologist. He got the IV right in, and on my left hand this time - did you catch that, HAND not wrist. And he's even worked in St.George, Tyler. He said he has privileges there because when the group started down there they had Drs from up here go there to cover until they had enough of you guys. I guess he knows some of the older doctors in your group, but I don't remember the names he said. So the IV is starting to hurt a little now that the numbing stuff he used is wearing off, but still best IV if my life. He said to the nurse as he was leaving, "She has no veins you know."
2 comments:
I am glad to hear my Provo partners have got skills. I did OB for 36 hours over Memorial Day. I told all my patients about you. They wish you good luck.
Post a Comment