Friday, June 22, 2012

A moment of weakness, that is all it takes.  I took the kids to Jackson to get a picture taken for Father's Day. I am usually a superstar at choosing one photo, getting the $10 deal and leaving, but I just couldn't do it this time!  Here are a few of the results...




10 comments:

sallysue said...

Holy crap! They are getting so big! PS the pics are cute. Your heart would have to be hard to only get one. :)
Miss you.

Jennifer B. said...

Completely adorable!

Mary said...

Wow, Wendy...simply beautiful! Miss ya!

Mary said...

Wow, Wendy...simply beautiful! Miss ya!

Mary said...

Wow, Wendy...simply beautiful! Miss ya!

Mary said...

Wow, Wendy...simply beautiful! Miss ya!

The Irishes said...

Your kiddos are so adorable!! I can't believe your little one is already 2!!!

Cyndie said...

Those are great pictures!

Joyce curry said...

I could not pick either !!!

matt and mckenna said...

Did they both say "I wanna see!" after every picture was taken??