Savannah Jill Was born on February 11th at 8:17pm,
weighing in at 7lbs 7oz and 19 1/4 inches long.
weighing in at 7lbs 7oz and 19 1/4 inches long.
Abram went with her to the nursery and his family was unexpectedly there waiting. It was a special surprise. I really love how happy Sam looks in this picture.
Daddy getting her dressed for the first time.
She has the longest toes we have ever seen!
I love how her hair gets fuzzy after we wash it.
Sam loves his little sister and tries to share some of his most special things with her, like his trains and his blanket. On this particular morning he gave her the rest of his oatmeal - and a spoon. How thoughtful. :)
Savannah is only two weeks old, but we blessed her now while Mom and Dad are here. It was a very happy day with family. Savannah is wearing the same dress I was blessed in. So, so sweet.
It has been miraculous having Mom and Dad here in Greensboro with us. Our home is full of food and love. Thank you Mom and Dad!!!
19 comments:
Savannah is precious! Thank you for sharing your special day with us. Mom and Dad look so happy, and your family is just beautiful!!
Soooo cute! I can't wait to see her when I come home next, which will probably not be until June...but I'm looking forward to seeing you guys! Hope you liked the family photos. :-) I want to take more!
Beautiful Wendy and Abram. Congrats!
Such a beauty! She takes my breath away. I love all the photos. Thanks for posting them!
(p.s. Look at you in that last photo--you look incredible!!)
Savannah is very cute. What a great blessing. Enjoy!
Love,
Andrew
Thanks for the post. I love seeing the family shots. Welcome Savannah!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a beautiful little girl!!! What a gorgeous family!!!
So sweet!!! Love the wonderful pics!! And what a fantastic addition to your already adorable family!! Congrats!
She's perfect! Congratulations.
i was wondering when we'd see the little lady on the interweb. the head band looks perfect. i had a moment of panic leaving church because i thought i missed the blessing. then i convinced myself that your parents would be here next sunday too and that is fast sunday/blessing sunday. oops.
She is adorable! Congrats!
Beck and I just looked through your pictures... Beck saw Sam and said "Thats my friend!" He also thinks Savanah is "so cute". I have to agree with him.
Wendy, your little girl is so beautiful! It makes me want to have another baby! Congratulations!! (By the way, I added you to my blog list.)
~Megan
Congratulations Wendy and Abram! Savannah Jill is absolutely gorgeous. Makes me want to have another one... :) Hope the recovery and adjustment period is going well! It's such a precious time to have a newborn in the house. Love you guys!
Ok, first of all, I am in shock that you finally did a post!!!!! And look at all these comments. You guys have fans that are just sitting on the edge of their seat waiting for updates, so let's not have another 6 month break! Savannah is so so so cute and I love that almost every single outfit is pink. Aren't little girls so fun? Can't wait to meet her!
She is absolutely adorable! Makes me wish I was there :)
Congrats! It looks like you guys beat us by a few days, Trey was born on the 16th. Savannah is such a cutie! You can already tell Sam is going to be the best big brother ever. I hope you are all doing well!
Savannah is just the cutest! I love her already!
I love it, I love you guys. Thanks for letting me be part of your lives!!!
Post a Comment