My parents got a new dog (named Buddy) and Sam is in love. When we are not trying to teach Sam to not hit or push Buddy the results of their play time are usually hilarious. Needless to say Sam and Buddy are good pals.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
ADORABLE! The interaction with Buddy makes me want to play too.Sam has an infectious giggle. Sam also seems to have a little fishing action going on... more fun yet to come. How blessed we are. Thanks for sharing. mom
10 comments:
ADORABLE! The interaction with Buddy makes me want to play too.Sam has an infectious giggle. Sam also seems to have a little fishing action going on... more fun yet to come. How blessed we are. Thanks for sharing. mom
oh i so love that giggle, laugh, cackle! what a sweet boy!!!
What a great laugh!
Love the video, love the boy.
love, papa
looks like you guys will be getting a dog soon. I have two pugs that you can feel free to choose from.
You made my day with this adorable video clip of Sam!
Oh I love that boy. I found that on my phone after being out here for two weeks and I loved it.
Wow I'm big now. And buddy is gon. I would love to see him.from,Sam.
Wow I'm big now. And buddy is gon. I would love to see him.from,Sam.
Wow I'm big now. And buddy is gon. I would love to see him.from,Sam.
Post a Comment