Monday, April 27, 2009

Nicole, this one's for you.

If you were to look at Abram's baby pictures you would think he and Sam were not even related. But if you have seen the super dorky 10 year old pictures of Abram, or any family videos from the era (especially the basketball game where the game stops so Abram can pick up his glasses off the court) you would see that Sam+reading glasses = Daddy+puberty

The morning after the big Carolina victory. Go Tar Heels!

Sam and I both get excited when the UPS man brings us Scentsy packages,
but for different reasons.



Sam's new church clothes. His shirt did get tucked in,
and his hair never looks brushed no matter what I do,
but I did get some adorable brown and tan saddle shoes to go with.

8 comments:

Tylershark said...

That's one handsome kid. Thanks for posting some pictures. Congratulations on UNC's championship! Us BYU and USC fans will be waiting a long time for a basketball championship.

Clark said...

SAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! no way. he is so big. What a handsome guy. He, Beck and Bryce need to get reunited. Cousins week is in order!

Jennifer B. said...

Good looking boy you have there. Love those pics of him!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, you have a real cutie on your hands. I am grateful to be related. grandmary p.s. Abram you have always been good looking!!

Papa said...

Love the blog. Love the people. Love Dad

nicole said...

Um excuse me, Tylershark should be thanking me. Wendy, it's about d word time :) Sam looks adorable and I love the pictures of him with the glasses on. If this is what Abram looked like during his rough years, I've got some pictures that could blow him out of the water.

Suzanne said...

That is one dapper boy you have!

And Sam is cute, too!

Michelle S. said...

Thanks for posting more pictures! Sam is gorgeous, and I enjoy seeing him in action photos. Glad the scentsy is providing awesome entertainment for the whole family.