

McKenna got into BYU. Woo Hoo. Go McKenna!!! Uh, don't look too close - I was in a big hurry, and I am also still a novice. Orange also happens to be Kenna's favorite color, which made this "BYU" cake look a lot like a 76 ball.

One of my good friends wanted to make a princess cake for her daughter's 4th birthday. She baked the cake and I helped frost it. It is supposed to be Belle from Beauty and the Beast. The purple cakes were decorated by her daughters. Fun, huh?


I had a lot of fun making this one in honor of Abram's favorite team playing in the super bowl. Between our "Lucky Dip" and this cake, I think we had as much to do with the Steelers' win as Big Ben.

The cake plate was not this close to Sam when I left the room. And yes, he is buckled into that seat. Toddlers have this amazing ability to reach WAY beyond what they should be able to.

Needless to say, Sam was happy about the Steelers' win as well.


Shelby turned 14 this December. Happy Birthday Shelby!
5 comments:
Wow, the cakes looks amazing!!!
oh. my. gosh. Will you make me a cake?
I would love you make you a cake, Nicole! I've been trying to think of an excuse to come to GA anyway.
Wendy you've got cake decorating talent! I'm impressed.
Bwahaha. Now I can blog-stalk you. :)
heidi.
Post a Comment