Please find the house in your neighborhood that has the tackiest Christmas decorations and post or email your findings. Abram and I will vote and post the winning house on our blog on Christmas Eve day for all to enjoy.
The voting may prove to be a bit challenging since my favorite house in the whole city is Abram's vote for the tackiest. Maybe just I will vote. ;)
Good luck!
Our (Abram's) Pick
This house is on the way to our church, so we have seen it several times. Wendy loves it, but a giant "I HEART XMAS" on the roof just doesn't bring the spirit of the season in for me.
Nice palm trees!
To0 many lights are bad for the eyes.
We will continue to search to see if we can top this. I have heard of a house with over 70,000 lights here. We'll check it out and report back.
3 comments:
I like all Christmas lights! However there does seem to be a shortage of lights an electricity here. An area or two about 20 miles away have been with out power for over 12 days. mom
haha. Yeah, I think I heart X-mas is a little tacky too... speaking of awesome christmas decorations... there is this house in salt lake that has his own radio station broadcast and has his lights wired to dance and blick along with the music.... it was amazing.
Hellllooooooo brotherrrrrrr...
Its been a while. I hope things are going well for you and your family. Christmas looked like a good time at your place.
Take care. Brandon
Post a Comment