Oh thank you, family, for the comments! I'm sure the cake decorating would have complimented your business classes nicely, Clark. A "Cake-of-the-month" club sounds like a great idea. Wouldn't it be great to get rich from making cakes? Last nights cake didn't even survive the ride home though. And yes, Jen, there was much hand cramping. But I discovered you can make those stars with your left hand too. As for recovering, eating it helps. :)
8 comments:
Wow.
Do you have to recover after creating such a masterpiece? My hand is cramping just thinking about it.
Amazing skill! I can't beleive this is your first cake.
How do we sign up for the "Cake-of-the-Month" Club?
Cake decorating class! I wish they had that at BYU, I would have taken it! Then audited it every semester there after...
Oh thank you, family, for the comments! I'm sure the cake decorating would have complimented your business classes nicely, Clark. A "Cake-of-the-month" club sounds like a great idea. Wouldn't it be great to get rich from making cakes? Last nights cake didn't even survive the ride home though. And yes, Jen, there was much hand cramping. But I discovered you can make those stars with your left hand too. As for recovering, eating it helps. :)
I am VERY impressed! And I'm sad that I'm going to miss you. We'll be there from Tuesday till Saturday...
Oooooo . . . I'm so jealous!
Seriously! Go Abram! ;-)
Melissa
Post a Comment