I can't believe how old Sam looks! And what a stud he is!
Just think--if Sam had a puppy, he could put the puppy in the dryer, too. I think you should get a puppy.
Look at my boy go! I have trained him well, hiding in the back of the pictures.
Those diapers are disposable. You don't have to dry them.
He must keep you on your toes! He is very creative, and very cute.
im jealous you can do laundry at home.
opposite of down...+ date.
Very cute pictures :) Are you still leaving for Thanksgiving?
This is still one of my favs.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I can't believe how old Sam looks! And what a stud he is!
Just think--if Sam had a puppy, he could put the puppy in the dryer, too.
I think you should get a puppy.
Look at my boy go! I have trained him well, hiding in the back of the pictures.
Those diapers are disposable. You don't have to dry them.
He must keep you on your toes! He is very creative, and very cute.
im jealous you can do laundry at home.
opposite of down...+ date.
Very cute pictures :) Are you still leaving for Thanksgiving?
This is still one of my favs.
Post a Comment