Wendy - This is sooo cute :) I can't wait to move out there, and as soon as I do, I'm planning a trip to see you! I think you called me a while ago and I'm sorry that I'm lame and never called you back...I hope you had fun at Myrtle Beach. That's where we should meet!
So Lost was crazy... but I saw clips of the alternate ending (there were two) and they showed different Losties in the coffin... Dez and Sawyer! They said if it leaked that it was Lock then they had two alternates, which makes me wonder how it comes about that he's in there if they could easily put two totally different characters in there... hmmmmm. I'm so glad you like Lars and the Real Girl, it's such a great movie. It's always good to hear from you guys, and good luck with the job hunt!
7 comments:
Insanely cute!
Oh, I miss Sam. That was just so adorable!
Sweet! Have you guys made it to NC yet?
Wendy - This is sooo cute :) I can't wait to move out there, and as soon as I do, I'm planning a trip to see you! I think you called me a while ago and I'm sorry that I'm lame and never called you back...I hope you had fun at Myrtle Beach. That's where we should meet!
Go baby go! Love Grandmary
wowzers. sam is grooving. i think sam and beck will have to have a dance off. stay tuned for our dance video...
So Lost was crazy... but I saw clips of the alternate ending (there were two) and they showed different Losties in the coffin... Dez and Sawyer! They said if it leaked that it was Lock then they had two alternates, which makes me wonder how it comes about that he's in there if they could easily put two totally different characters in there... hmmmmm. I'm so glad you like Lars and the Real Girl, it's such a great movie. It's always good to hear from you guys, and good luck with the job hunt!
Post a Comment