Thursday, July 5, 2007

July 4th

This is one of Abram's favorite holidays and he was excited to show Sam how its done.



He is so cute we all want to pose with him!

Abram got us awesome seats to the Orem Owls baseball game. We were excited and relieved Sam was so well behaved at his first sporting event. We of course are counting the days until BYU football where our seats will be equally awesome.

Tha lady in front of us had the same idea for a 4th of July outfit as Sam. You can see he was a little bugged, but he got over it.

Anybody want a peanut?

We ended our celebrations with the Nelsons, which Clark has blogged so eliquently. It was really fun to hang with them and we had a great spot for stadium of fire. Not to mention Natalie's Flag cake. What could be more patriotic than eating the flag?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures. Makes me feel like I am there. Wendy I like your haircut.

Anonymous said...

STADIUM OF FIRE!
Love the shirts.

Tylershark said...

I want a shirt that matches Sam. I already have the hat. (Thanks Wendy)

Anonymous said...

Wendy your hair looks so cute! Sam looks like so much fun to have around. I can't wait to be up there with him!

Michelle S. said...

Sam is absolutely gorgeous! What personality. He has grown so much. Your hair is adorable Wendy. You look terrific (and your hair probably smells terrific too. Remember that shampoo?)

Anonymous said...

Sam is adorable. I wish that we could meet each other. I'm going to write him on my mission, and invite him to my Eagle Scout Party.

Anonymous said...

I think that baby is so cute I want to see him so bad. Oh yeah you and Abram are kind of cute too.
Love You!
Shelby!

Anonymous said...

Your hair is awesome too Wendy!


Shelby

Anonymous said...

Heeeeey! This is cousin Stephanie in NC, and this is pretty awesome!!! I am very excited about getting to see pictures of you guys and read about what you're doing and how you are! Ralph told mimi about this site, and she told my family when she was over for dinner the other night. So I pulled out my laptop so that mimi could see it. Sam is SO CUTE! I'm so excited for you guys and hope to see you soon! And meet Sam for the first time! Abram, I miss hearing your laugh! You need to hurry up and come back to NC for a visit.

-Steph

Anonymous said...

hey yeah umm you guys are the cutest ever!i hope you guys are ok and i can not wait untill we come out to see you guys and sam! love ya!

shelby

Anonymous said...

ok i have just noticed that i wrote a lot here! oh well i am just special then!


Love ya!
Shelby!