After the visitors go, its time to get down to the neety greety. Yeah, thats right, family time. Sure it hasn't been great changing diapers, but its been so sweet to see him sleeping and get to hold him. He truly is a blessing! We love holding him, trying to remeber lullbaly songs to sing to him (if anyone wants to send me some words that's be great, if not I'm going to go straight for the Lynyrd Skynyrd) and just being with him. Here are some of the moments we've caught with pictures.

He's really easy to like when he's sleeping.

He is so tiny! I can't believe how small he is. I wonder if the hospital gives you a discount if you have a smaller baby?

Isn't his mom beautiful?

I'm going to have a hard time saying no to him.

Isn't it great to know we can be together forever?
7 comments:
what a great looking family!
Yea! More pictures =) What a happy family!
Miss Wendy! Yay for you and your offspring:) Congrats! You'll have to feed me with loads of pregnancy and baby advice, now that I am "with child". Anywho, you rock. Oh, and Abram is pretty great too!
love- Jami
In order to facilitate Sam's growth into that massive football player of Abram's dreams, you need to start dressing him appropriately. As such, you should be receiving OSU onesies in the mail soon. Go Bucks!! - Dena :)
Awww! I love your newest addition already! He is adorable! -Melissa
Dear Abram, Wendy and Sam,
I love looking at these sweet pictures over and over and over again. The Gospel is true! What a wise Heavenly Father to have the family be an eternal unit. Congratulations on your wise choices that have allowed you to taste the blessings of eternity in your home. We're proud of you!
Love always,
NC Mom
Wendy, You are beautiful! I am so excited for you and Abram! And I love the name Sam Huntington...it sounds famous. I will have to write a book about him someday. Congratulations! Love, Sheri
Post a Comment