Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Pictures

Ok, we'll give you the scoop of what happened later, but for now we'll give you pictures!!! And yes, these are actual pictures of our actual son. Isn't he the bomb.com!





10 comments:

Clark said...

Baby looks great! Thanks for posting pictures Abram. He is a cutie. Beck is so excited about his new cousin. Congratulations on a good-looking healthy boy. I will see you guys tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Adorable... we are thrilled. love mom

Jennifer B. said...

Congratulations! Can you re-post the pictures? Love you guys!

Tylershark said...

What a great looking kid! You guys did good.

Kristen said...

Congratulations, he looks great. I am glad he is here and healthy.

Jennifer B. said...

I can't see the pictures!!! Can you e-mail them to me?

Mike S. said...

We can't see them at our house either and everyone is dying to see the little guy. Please e-mail!

Anonymous said...

We've been following your journey from Ohio. After reading about your weekend, I don't think I'm having kids!! :) Congrats to the happy family...
- Dena

Anonymous said...

i can't see the pics. :( can you email them to me at melissa.hansen@cbre.com ??? *crossing fingers* when you get a chance of course, but i am DYING to see your handsome little bug!! -melis

Anonymous said...

I think he is so cute! I can't wait to see him in person.Bring him over here! Love Natalie S.