Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Night Begins

There are always running blogs on espn.com about the Superbowl or the NFL Draft so we have decided to make a running blog out our Superbowl and our NFL Draft. Maybe when the baby is about to emerge I'll act like the NFL commishioner and say "With the first pick in the 2007 Cordell family draft, Wendy and Abram select Sam Huntington Cordell, a linebacker from South Celestial State University." Maybe. I can only make so many sports references on this blog, I've got to stick to business.

Ok, so here we are thus far. It is 10.29 pm. We have been told to come in and be induced. We got a call about two hours ago saying to come in between 9.30 and 10, so we got here about 10 minutes late and four couples were here before us. Frankly, I didn't think they looked as cool as we did, but thats just my opinion. So we, a la Rosa Parks, got bumped to the back of the bus. Now we are sitting and waiting behind another couple that is scheduled to be induced as well. My only hope is that no women come in in real labor. Or maybe we could get Wendy to start faking it. We've all seen it on tv. They'd put her in a room real quick then! This is my first posting.

3 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

Good luck! Hope Wendy gets a bed soon =)

Anonymous said...

whooo! This is awesome. Sam has got to be first round draft pick, I can feel it.

Michelle S. said...

Thanks for keeping us posted. We've been checking your blog all afternoon! Give Sam a hug from us.