Thursday, April 19, 2007

Backyard Camping

I can't quite explain what came over me in order for me to surprize Abram by setting up the tent and having a campout in 30 degree weather at 7 months pregnant, but it was a good time!
Our roaring fire was inside, but the party soon moved outside . . .




. . . Outside to the real party deck!

4 comments:

Michelle S. said...

You make camping look easy. I especially like the cabin near the tent idea!

Jennifer B. said...

Thanks for the update! I love the pictures and I want to come sit in your purple chair =)

Abram and Wendy said...

Hey Jen and Michelle! Thanks for the comments. I was super sad nobody wrote back after I sent the email to 6kids. I guess everyone is busy blogging, which I can't do from work.
Michelle, did you see the pictures from the shower? I wish I had more to show how cute it was!

Michelle S. said...

Yes - I loved the pictures from the shower. I should send you mine!