Thursday, March 22, 2007

Welcome Beckett!




It has been wonderful to get to meet sweet little Beckett. Welcome to the world, Dude! Here are a couple of my favorite pics from the past (and first) two days of his life, although the pictures, of course, can not capture his charm. When I was holding him at the hospital that first day my little boy was kicking Beckett like crazy, it made me smile. Natalie said they are fightling already - I'm hoping it was more friendly than anything. :) He has such a soft sweet cry, you almost want him to just so you can hear it. He came home today and seems happy to be here (although I am hearing that little cry as I type!) It's funny how all at once I think, "I can't wait for ours to be here" and "Oh yes I CAN wait!" This baby business just seems great!

2 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

Just

too

cute.

Thanks Wendy! The pictures are wonderful! Oh, I can't wait to see him in person.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Clark & Natalie! ...and you SO look like a mom already in that pic, bug! hee hee :) love you! -Bug's cuz